Investors Entrepreneur and Self Employed
Canada is one of the most preferred cost-effective global investment destinations. Canada is a world leader of major industries like Aerospace, Automotive, Petroleum, Agriculture, Information Technology and Shipbuilding. Low business costs and corporate tax rates, ready access to markets, a highly skilled and educated workforce, strong public support for R&D and stable, robust financial institutions makes Canada most profitable place to invest in among major first world countries.
Canadian Government and immigration encourages people across the globe to invest and contribute to Canadian economy thereby increasing international exposure and great earning potential to the business people.
If you want to set up your business in Australia our experienced staff will help you to find out and apply the visa suitable to your needs.
There are four different categories to apply under Business Visa.
- Investors – As of July 1, 2012, we are not accepting federal Investor applications for the time being. This is so we can focus on processing the applications we already have and review the program. This pause on new applications will go on until further notice. It does not apply to the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program.
- Entrepreneurs – CIC is not accepting applications for the federal entrepreneur program at this time. We will only process applications received before July 1, 2011. This temporary pause will go on until further notice.
- Start Up Visa Program – The Startup Visa Program has been designed for those foreign entrepreneurs who have the capability, skills and experience to setup new business in Canada. The business such build expected to create new jobs in Canada and help contribute to the Canadian economy and growth.
If you have a creative business idea supported by the designated organization, you are welcome to Canada.
What are the key requirements of the program?
The key requirements of the visa are as follows:
- Support by the designated organization: To apply for the Startup visa, you need to have support from a designated entity or organization. Such Designated organization need to provide a letter of support to you, which you need to submit with your application for visa.
- Language Proficiency: You must have the required level of language proficiency (CLB 5) in either English or French. Provide the test result of a recognized agency (i.e. IELTS), with an appropriate score in all four language abilities, i.e. Speaking, listening, reading, writing.
- Need to have enough funds: You must show that you have enough funds to support yourself and your accompanying family members (if any) when you land in Canada. Provide the proof of funds while submitting application.